Friday, July 2, 2010

Ribbon Storage?!


Tammy at www.cricutcritters.com is asking how everyone stores their ribbons. I have to say that this is not an area of expertise for me. My slight case of OCD (not really) means that I have to keep the ribbons under control and lucky for me I don't have a lot. I have however learned a great deal from reading everyone's responses to her question.

Here's how I store mine currently. This is a Sterilite shoe box that I found on clearance at CVS for $.29. The regular size rolls of ribbon are lined up. The little boxes from reallyusefulproducts.com that I bought at Office Depot hold my Creative Memories paper ribbon (great for album making) and the tiny rolls of ribbon from Joanne's.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment about my craft room! I agree about the Martha Stewart scroing board. It is my new favorite also. Your projects are really cute. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete