Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Color Challenge

First, let me thank you for visiting my blog. It's so exciting to read comments that people leave!

I created this 12x12 page for Robyn's green, brown, orange, and pink challenge at www.mypinkstamper.com. I used Creative Memories Simply Beautiful paper and the Cricut Walk in My Garden cartridge. I cut the pot at 3", the flowers and stems at 1 1/2 and 2", and the words at 1 1/4".

The word 'smiles' is not in the cartridge, but 'smile' is and there is a border feature which cuts 'smilesmile'. So I cut that and then cut off 'mile' by hand leaving me with 'smiles'. I love the welded letters, but don't have a Gypsy so sometimes thinking outside the box works. Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I need that cart! I love flowers! TFS!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout, love the flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete