Monday, May 3, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge #5






Create something for Teacher Appreciation Week OR for someone you appreciate.


One of the designers at www.mypinkstamper.com created the cutest coffee cup gift card holder for this challengs. Take a look when you have a chance.

We will be helping the teachers at our daughters' day care celebrate all week, but for Monday my daughter Emma and I created these gift bags. I found the little Crayola tins and doorhanger notepads on clearance at Michael's. The bags were leftover from Valentine's day, but worked like a charm.

The cards were cut from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. The purple card frame was easy, but the pink flower were a little challenge. Thanks to a suggestion I had seen on MPS, I knew to play with the size of the base cut and found that if I cut the card at 2 and 1/2", and cut the base design at 1 and 1/2", I could cut off the flower and make it work as a layer. Inside I wrote "Thanks for helping our girls to grow." Emma and Riley delivered them today, and they seemed to be a real hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment